Digimon: Xros Wars!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Hit Anime, Digimon: Xros Wars!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Jeux 4 Image 1 Mot Pour Pc Exe
What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:14 pm by elburnima

What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:46 am by elburnima

What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:22 pm by elburnima

What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:34 pm by elburnima

» Ansys Maxwell 16 32bit
What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:55 am by elburnima

» Www Gambar Kontol Arab.rar
What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:31 pm by elburnima

» Www Gambar Kontol Arab.rar
What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:30 pm by elburnima

» Speed Video Converter 4.4.27 With Serial
What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:47 pm by elburnima

» MacVideo VideoConverter 2.8.0.19
What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:08 pm by elburnima

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:08 am
Affiliates
What have I gotten myself into? Images1ywn
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What have I gotten myself into?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy-Chan

What have I gotten myself into? Empty
PostSubject: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Sin woke up in the middle of a sand covered place. How had she gotten into this? Oh yea, She had almost forgotten. There was that do not push button, and she disobeyed. She pressed it and was now stuck in god knows where. "Man my head hurts." She sighed. "I wonder if there is any water here. Or any other humans, This place is a wasteland!" Sin yelled and stood up brushing sand off herself.
Back to top Go down
Damien

PostSubject: Re: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Damien wandered the wasteland, "Let's see if we can't find some study material..." he said, noticing Sin, "Woah a person!" he said, running over fast, "Are you alright?!" he asked, taking the satchel off his shoulder, "Do you need any help?" he asked, looking over her body.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:52 pm

"Well I have a headache, and there aren't any game consoles in sight. But I learned my lesson on pressing strange buttons on the internet when they say do not touch." Sin shrugged. She looked up at him. "Got any water?" She asked. She really didn't care if she didn't know him, he was still a person and right now she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Damien

PostSubject: Re: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm

"Okay..." Damien said searching through his satchel, Veemon jumped out from behind him, "Hello!" he said, happily, Damien found headache medicine and and a bottle of water, "Here you go." he said enthusiastically, handing them to her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:21 pm

"Hey there," Sin smiled at the Digimon. She had no idea what it was but oh well. Sin took the pill and drank some of the water. She looked around. "Exactly where is here?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Damien

PostSubject: Re: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:34 pm

"You are in the Digital World, during a war for power between everyone." Damien said, sighing, "This place specifically is the Sand Zone, and you are at the direct center of it." he said, wiping the sand next to her away to revealing a small box, "Hmmm, a number code, ill just keep this a secret." he said, placing the box in his satchel and putting the satchel back on his shoulder, "I'm heading north, wanna follow?" he asked, looking at her closely, Veemon doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:38 pm

"Well I'm guessing it's that or be lost forever at this point ain't it?" She said. Sin smiled. Might as while follow. Let's just hope he didn't act like her teacher every time she fell asleep. Cause she would have alot of bruises on her head.
Back to top Go down
Damien

PostSubject: Re: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:49 pm

"Ok." Damien said, standing up, he reached his hand down to help her stand, Veemon looked at them, "Cool new person!" he cheered, looking north.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Sin took his hand. "Oh by the way my name's Sin. What's yours?" She asked him once she had stood up. "And what is he?" She asked pointing to Veemon.
Back to top Go down
Damien

PostSubject: Re: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:03 pm

"I am Damien Ville, and that's my friend Veemon." Damien said, looking north, "Once I get a Code Crown we can go to a new zone." he said, beginning to walk north.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:20 pm

"Kay," Sin replied following after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have I gotten myself into?   What have I gotten myself into? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What have I gotten myself into?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon: Xros Wars! :: Digital World Zones :: The Sand Zone-
Jump to: