Digimon: Xros Wars!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Hit Anime, Digimon: Xros Wars!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Jeux 4 Image 1 Mot Pour Pc Exe
Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:14 pm by elburnima

Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:46 am by elburnima

Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:22 pm by elburnima

Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:34 pm by elburnima

» Ansys Maxwell 16 32bit
Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:55 am by elburnima

» Www Gambar Kontol Arab.rar
Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:31 pm by elburnima

» Www Gambar Kontol Arab.rar
Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:30 pm by elburnima

» Speed Video Converter 4.4.27 With Serial
Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:47 pm by elburnima

» MacVideo VideoConverter 2.8.0.19
Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:08 pm by elburnima

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:08 am
Affiliates
Damien meets Alice Images1ywn
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Damien meets Alice

Go down 
+2
Lucy-Chan
Damien
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Damien was in the center of the forest sketching something, Veemon watched what he was drawing, their tent was set up nearby and they had a fire burning, the leaves rustled nearby "Hello? Someone there?" he asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Lucemon stepped out form the bushes. He looked over his shoulder. "Alice hurry up, " He called back his his childish voice. Than a girl with long blue hair fell down into the clearing. She had a pair of fake cat ears and a tail that matched. She looked up. "You walk to fast, were do you get all that energy?" Alice panted. They had been walking for several days straight and she really needed a nap. She was used to living in the digital world, but it was hard to find a safe place to be.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Damien ran over, "Are you okay?" he asked, holding his hand out to help Alice up, Veemon wandered over to Lucemon, "Hi you must be Lucemon." he said, holding his claw out to shake, Damien looked at Alice, "We have a good supply of food, a fire a tent and water, we'll be happy if you stay with us." he said, still holding his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 pm

"Well food and water would be nice, but I really can't stay." Alice replied letting him help her up. Lucemon look down at Veemon and shook his hands with him. Alice smiled at Lucemon. "Let me take a break from walking and we can get going again, okay?" Lucemon nodded to her.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Damien guided her to the area right in front the tent, he sat her down around the fire he sat across from her, "So what are you looking for so frantically you can't stop?" he asked, Veemon going into the tent for food and water and to prepare a satchel for her to take, he was quiet as not to wake Sin who was asleep in the tent still.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:07 pm

"Many different things." Lucemon replied for Alice as he took a seat beside her. Alice smiled lightly. "Sorry if he seems rude he's just protective and rather secretive." Alice said with a small awkward laugh. Lucemon has found her when she first came here, and since he's been taking care of her and protecting her. He may seem rather harsh,but he acted like an older brother to her. Weather he looked younger or not wasn't the problem. He was older, and he took care of her. She usually refereed to him as Onii-kun.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm

"Wait did you say you're name was Alice?!" Damien asked surprised, "Do you know a kid named Ziharen?" he asked, looking closely at Alice, "Cause he gave me a letter for a girl named Alice." he said, taking it out.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:26 pm

"Oh yea my names Alice." She said. Alice hadn't remembered saying her name, but that didn't matter she reached her hand out for the letter.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Damien handed her the letter, it read

Dear Alice

I came to the digital world to find you after you got pulled into it, I did so cause my life was empty without you my dear Alice, I'm currently traveling with the bearer of this letters little sister, please travel with this man, once he finds a code crown he'll be returning to where we are.

You'res Always Ziharen.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Alice read the letter over. She set it down on her lap and shook her head. " I can't. I made a promise that I have to fulfill first." Alice simply said. She looked down at her lap. "If you don't mind I'll be leaving now." She simply said standing up. She remembered that day she left the human world. How afraid she was when that voice came to her. When she arrived her partner Lucemon was beside her. He smiled an asked for her help to evolve fully. Alice promised to help him until the end. She wouldn't go back on that promise. She looked down at Lucemon, and he stood up beside her.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 pm

"May I speak with Lucemon for a second?" Damien asked, the glare in his glasses blocking out his eyes, Veemon walked up and brought Alice into the tent.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Alice was taken to the tent. "Can't I just go on my way, I don't see what the problem here is." Alice growled. Lucemon looked at the man. "What do you want." He simply said.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 pm

"You have her fooled Lucemon, but not me, I know you're legacy and what you did to this world in the past, it was you who drove this world into chaos years ago, now you want to do it again, Shadowlord Lucemon, I'm not going to let you control her." he said, the glare still covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:21 pm

"She decided to help me on her own free will. She asked me what I my motives here were, and she said she wanted to help." Lucemon simply said. Alice was in the tent. She really just wanted to go ahead and leave with Lucemon. This guy creeped her out to no end.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:25 pm

"Did you tell her that you're intention was to drive digimon to insanity?" he asked, "If it comes to it, I will delete you myself." Damien said, the glare still in his glasses, "You're twisted sense of justice is going to destroy not only this world, but the bond two people share." he said, lifting his head the glare dissapereing.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Lucemon chuckled. Alice understood what she was doing. Alice came out of the tent with a screw this look on her face. "I'm leaving. So bite me." She growled grabbing Lucemon's arm and disappearing into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 pm

A man in a grey shirt and pants with a hood that hid his face appeared in front of the duo in the woods, "Hello." he said, blocking their path, he removed his hood, his grey hair falling around his head "Alice." he said, his face not showing emotion, it was Ziharen.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Alice looked at him, that exact emotionless look on her own face. "Don't tell me your gonna lecture me on my own damn choices." Alice muttered. Obviously in the worst mood she had been in since she came here. Right now she would rather be back walking across one of the other zones. Back before she met that creep and back before she had to deal with this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 pm

"What right do I have to lecture you?" he asked, "Nor would I ever lecture you, I'm speechless that I found you, I've slept very little trying to find you, please don't be angry at me." he said, staring at her, an emotionless expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Alice shook her head. She took a step back from him and turned direction. She began walking. It seemed wrong to leave him behind, but she couldn't go with him. There were things she wanted to do here, alone. Alice needed to find her own way.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:55 pm

"Alright." Ziharen said, he turned around, suddenly a loud thud was heard, "Pathetic Humans......trying to get back a person who clearly no longer cares for him." Naesala said, descending from the sky, blood leaked from Ziharen's body, "Now then, Ill kill Lucemon and go home." he said, hovering just above the dying Ziharen.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 am

Alice looked behind her. A fire light in her ice blue eyes. "You're aren't touching Lucemon." She growled. She turned around and pushed Lucemon behind her. A cold glare on her face. "Alice don't," Lucemon said grabbing onto the hem of her shirt. It was clear he was worried about his partner. He was still at the moment a holy digimon. He hadn't become a virus just yet.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 am

Naesala looked at them, "Wingbeat." he said, blowing high speed wind at Alice trying to blow her aside, when it failed he generated a sword of dark energy in his hand, and charged fast at Alice, in a split second, the sound of blood being spilled was heard, "Even if she doesn't love me.....that doesn't change the fact.....that I love her..." Ziharen had jumped infront of the attack, he fell back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lucy-Chan

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:30 am

Alice stumbled backward eyes wide. She couldn't speak. "Z-z-" She couldn't get his name out. Something stepped up beside her. It wasn't Lucemon though. He had evolved. A man stood beside her with white armor on. It was Angemon. Her eyes wide and he sent a powerful punch at Naesala.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:36 am

Naesala caught the punch with his wing, "Damn...wasn't expecting you to evolve, I'll retreat for now." he said, flying off, Z lying on the ground, blood slowly escaping his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damien meets Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien meets Alice   Damien meets Alice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien meets Alice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next