Digimon: Xros Wars!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Hit Anime, Digimon: Xros Wars!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» Jeux 4 Image 1 Mot Pour Pc Exe
A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:14 pm by elburnima

A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:46 am by elburnima

A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:22 pm by elburnima

A New World? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:34 pm by elburnima

» Ansys Maxwell 16 32bit
A New World? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:55 am by elburnima

» Www Gambar Kontol Arab.rar
A New World? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:31 pm by elburnima

» Www Gambar Kontol Arab.rar
A New World? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:30 pm by elburnima

» Speed Video Converter 4.4.27 With Serial
A New World? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:47 pm by elburnima

» MacVideo VideoConverter 2.8.0.19
A New World? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:08 pm by elburnima

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:08 am
Affiliates
A New World? Images1ywn
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A New World?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFang
Admin
GreyFang

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:25 am

Jackie woke up looking at the sky. "Huh?" She asked before sitting up only to see that in front of her was the image she saw before.. He was injuered too and strangley enough, the X-loader was still in her hand. She quickly pulled the digimon into her arms. "Are you okay?" She asked with kindness. The purple ball with long ears and a face didn't wake up. Suddenly, her X-loader began to glow, caused him to transform into a black dinosaur with golden yellow eyes. "H-human?!" He shouted as he woke up. He quickly rolled away, stood up and bowed. "Thank you for saving me, Human." Jackie was very confused but for once since a while, she smiled, stood up and kneeled before him. "What are you?" She asked. "What am I? I'm a digimon and your a human right?" BlackAgumon said smiling. You could tell he was very happy to see a human. He, after all, never met one himself. Not until now of course. Jackie nodded. She was very confused at this excited digimon but decided to go with it. For some reason she didn't feel scared around him which was weird because who wouldn't be scared of a living breathing dinosaur? "I'm Jackie..." She mumbled. "I'm BlackAgumon! Welcome to the Digital World Jackie!"
Back to top Go down
https://digixros.forumotion.com
Bakemon
Admin
Bakemon

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:32 am

Connor woke up as well. He woke up to Kaitos butt in his face. "Get off!" Connor yelled pushing him over. "Where are we?" Makenzie asked. Connor looked around. They were in a place that seemed to be a giant lush green Meadow. "Aparently were in a Meadow" Connor said "Actually!" A voice said. Something jumped on Connor. A Giant smiling face with long feelers and tentacles smiled at him. "your in the digital world!!" the thing grinned. "What is that?!" Kaito shrieked jumping back "I'm Keramon a digimon!" The thing smiled "Keramon?" Connor asked "yah and your our General" Keramon laughed.
Back to top Go down
GreyFang
Admin
GreyFang

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 am

"General Jackie?" Jackie said shocked. She never thought about herself being a gereral before. Suddenly, she heard somthing laughing. She quickly looked around to see where it was coming from because it was obvious it wasn't coming from BlackAgumon. "Heh, looks like X found himself a general too!" The black dinosaur chuckled. "So, BlackAgumon right?" Jackie asked, worried she was going to get it wrong. "Yes, General?" He replied. "What does a "General" do?"

"Thats an easy one general! A general, such as yourself, leads their digimon army to victory! You can make me, your lead digimon, Digimon King, General Jackie!" The Black Agumon said with a smile. "BlackAgumon...can you tell me what this is?" Jackie asked raising her hand that was holding her orange and grey, Xros Loader. BlackAgumon blinked his golden yellow eyes in astonishment. "That must the the Xros Loader I've been hearing so much about!"

"Can you answer one more question for me?" Jackie asked, feeling like shes been asking too many questions already. "Sure!" He replied, being happy to obadgle. "Who is that Keramon, guy you've been talking about? Is he your friend?" BlackAgumon shook his head as Jackie said this towards the end. "Well, he's my rival! An-" The dino didn't finish his sentance before he thought of somthing. "C'mon! You gotta meet him!" He shouted before grabbing Jackie's arm and gentley tugging it over to where they heard the voice coming from. Jackie, of course, didn't fight back. When the arrived, Jackie was shocked to see the kids from before there too. "Yo! X!" The black dinosaur shouted.
Back to top Go down
Naesala

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:14 am

A figure leaned against a tree not far from the kids, he looked like a normal human at first glance, but upon closer inspection he was much, much different, first of all he had two huge black feathered wings that looked like they could spread as far as 9ft, his ears we're pointed and he was wearing a nice black outfit, he was a digimon, but it was clear not a normal one, he was half asleep against the tree looking out over the fields, he sighed "Wars and generals, so pointless, just crown someone king and be done, so long as Kilvas isn't involved though I can rest." he said, there we're crows in the tree above him, they seemed to watch him with an unnatural gaze.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
Admin
Bakemon

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:04 pm

X turned around "BlackAgumon" he said "Hows your army doing?"

"Army?!" Connor blinked "Yah your the General to our army! our armys name is DigiOmega! And I'm going to be the digimon King!" X cheered "Guys come on out!" suddenly a Phantomon an Andromon and about ten Bakemon showed up. "These are my friends and the other members of DigiOmega!"
Back to top Go down
GreyFang
Admin
GreyFang

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:20 pm

"Pretty good, X." BlackAgumon nodded a sage nod. Suddenly a bug like Digimon flew over with a Snow Biymon. "Hi, Pagumon is that you?" KoKabuterrimon asked. "Yup, It's me. I've found us a General too!" The BlackDino said with a smirk. Once, X brought up the whole "Army Name" concept, the black dino turned his head to Jackie. "General! What's the name for our army?" "Army? Umm..." Jackie had to think a bit about this one. "How about..." Just then Jackie looked at BlackAgumon's teeth. "I got one!" She said with a smile of achievement. "Grey Fang!" The group became silent for a moment. "Alright! Grey Fang it is then!" The lead dino replied.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
Admin
Bakemon

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Suddenly a violent roar shook from behind them. "What was that?!" Connor screamed. A giant bug like digimon came from behind them "That TyrantKabuterimon!" X shouted "Connor use the XrosLoader!"
Back to top Go down
Naesala

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 pm

"Wing Shard." a voice said from behind them, hundreds of feathers stabbing forth at at the huge bug, "Just hurry up and do whatever you're doing, I'm only helping you cause I'm bored." upon turning, you could see it was Naesala, the feathers shooting from his wings and being instantly replaced.
Back to top Go down
GreyFang
Admin
GreyFang

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:23 pm

TyrantKabuterimon turned around. "Bug Cyclone!" Suddenly, a giant wall of bugs appeared and stopped the feathers from impacting. The bug chuckled a deep laugh.

BlackAgumon turned to Jackie. "General, use the XrosLoader!" Jackie didn't know what to do but she had an idea on what she could do besides running. She took out her XrosLoader. She cried. "BlackAgumon, KoKabutetrimon, SnowBiyomon! DigiXros!" Just after she said this the digimon that she stated began to glow. BlackAgumon glew a Dark Grey, KoKabuterimon a Purple and SnowBiyomon a Silver color. After they were all consumed in light, the rose from the ground and became strems of light were begining to mix together. Once they were completely fused together, it began to take shape. It looked like BlackAgumon with a KoKabuterimon horn and Snow Biymon wings.

"Woah?" Jackie said taking a step back. 'Amazing...;
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
Admin
Bakemon

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:32 pm

"Keramon Andromon! DigiXros!" he held out his Xros Loader. Suddenly Keramon started to glow purple and Andromon glowed silver. Suddenly they turned into lines of light and soared into the air. when they came down there was Keramons head with an Andromon body "Were Keramon X2 now Connor!". except half of keramons face was covered with Andromons armour. "Now Bakemon Phantomon DigiXros!" Suddenly Phantomons glowed black and the Bakemon glowed as well. They tured into streames of light and when they came back down there was Phantomons Sythe excet the handle looked like Bakemon heads. Keramon X2 grabbed the Sythe.
Back to top Go down
Naesala

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Naesala sat back and watched, he was falling asleep, he decided he would help if needed, but as of yet he wasn't needed, so he lied down and fell asleep as the fought.
Back to top Go down
GreyFang
Admin
GreyFang

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:44 pm

"General, Thanks so much! You DigiXross'd up into BlackAgumon X3!" It thanked. Jackie knew that she didn't have to be scared of them and that they were her new friends that she wished for. It was about the size of a normal human, without counting the horn of course. Suddenly, its horn was consumed in flames but somehow, remained its shape. "Flame Horn Birrage!" The horn then shot itself out, replacing itself with a new one countinuously at the TyrantKabuterimon.

[OOC: Me and Bake will control the Kabuterimon.]
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
Admin
Bakemon

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 pm

TyrantKabuterimon yelped in pain. "Deaths Blade!" Keramon X2 slashed the digimon with the Sythe. "Go Guys go!!" Connor cheered. They kept attacking it.
Back to top Go down
GreyFang
Admin
GreyFang

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:59 am

BlackAgumon X3 growled. "Beetle Rampage!" Suddenly, BlackAgumon X3 slammed itself into TyrantKabuterimon once it wasn't looking, slamming its horn through its back. He continued to saw a large wound on the giant bug before jumping away, next to his General.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
Admin
Bakemon

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:04 am

Keramon X2 looked at the digimon "One more blow!" He held out his palm "Adroid Virus!" He yelled shooting black data from his palm. TyrantKabuterimon cried out in pain and turned into data.
Back to top Go down
Naesala

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:10 am

Naesala lifted up the Digi-egg that remained of the creature, "I'll be taking this..." he said, placing it in a satchel, he lifted into the air, "Pleasure doing buisness with you." he said, watching them, ready to fight or flight.
Back to top Go down
GreyFang
Admin
GreyFang

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 am

BlackAgumon X3 gave Jackie a thumbs up as he reverted back to the three main digimon, BlackAgumon, KoKabuterrimon and SnowBiyomon. They all ran up to Jackie smiling. "That was AWESOME General Jackie!" The Snow Biyomon said happily. "Indeed" The bug type digimon added. "Just like our general!" BlackAgumon complimented with his arms croseed.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
Admin
Bakemon

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:34 am

"What the hack just happened" Makenzie blinked "We beat TyrantKabuterimon!" Keramon cheered "Yes we did" Andromon nodded "DigiOmega for the win!" The Bakemon cheered.
Back to top Go down
Naesala

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 am

Naesala shrugged, "Weird, people usually get angry...." he said, flying away, the two crow-like creatures following him, three people walked up and collapsed, "So hungry....need food...." the one in front said, "So tired....need rest..." the one to the right said, the other one had passed out.
Back to top Go down
GreyFang
Admin
GreyFang

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:42 am

BlackAgumon then picked up Jackie. "Grey Fang! Grey Fang! Grey Fang!" They cheered as they followed BlackAgumon to the village. Jackie of course, was very confused still but decided it was best not to fight back with them.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
Admin
Bakemon

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 am

"Oh my god!" Makenzie cried running over to the three boys "Are you ok?!"
Connor turned his head "Do you need help?" He asked "Baka! of course they need help!" Kaito smacked the back of connors head "Ow.... that hurt...." Connor whined

(OOC- Baka=Stupid Moron)
Back to top Go down
Ziharen

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 am

Ziharen got up, "Guess I collapsed...." he said, Jareth next to him getting up, they both looked at Thomas, "Kick him in the head, that's what it'll take to wake him..." Ziharen said, the trio's digimon appeared from over the hill, Candlemon hoping over to Ziharen, Shadramon lying on Thomas's back, and Flame Leomon running over and into Jareth's arms, "Where the Dollars." Ziharen said, holding his hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
Admin
Bakemon

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:03 am

"I'm Connor this is Makenzie and this is Kaito and this is Keramon andromon Phantomon and the Bakemon and otgether were DigiOmega" He said shaking the boys hand. "Do you have one of those Xros thingis too?" Makenzie asked.
Back to top Go down
Ziharen

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 am

"Yeah." Ziharen said, taking his out and showing it to him, he put it back in his pocket, "We we're heading towards the village when we collapsed, guess you we're doing the same?" Jareth asked, Thomas got up "Well let's keep moving." he said, ignoring the situation.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
Admin
Bakemon

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:19 am

"I guess we should" Connor nodded leading them to the village.

(Now we make a new RP in the Green Zone)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New World? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World?   A New World? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New World?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon: Xros Wars! :: Digital World Zones :: The Green Zone-
Jump to: